February 9, 2011

Gonzalez: I'll Be Ready For Opening Day

Adrian Gonzalez had surgery on his right (non-throwing) shoulder at the end of the 2010 season, and while he was throwing and fielding grounders at first base in Fort Myers on Wednesday, a date in the batting cage will likely come until March 1.
Nevertheless, Evil Bert says he will be ready on April 1: "I would assume I'm ahead of schedule. I just don't know if it's a couple of days or a week. ... I can't give you a day. All I know is I'll be ready for Opening Day."
Example
JL (son of JoS commenter Mrs.GotRibe) has been working with Borrowed Beams of Light, a band from Charlottesville, Virginia. JL is a musician, but is drawn to the management side of the industry. He has been helping BBoL make a dent in college radio and iTunes, and he created the opening animation and edited this interview video -- which you can see here.
Example
New England Blog Awards, Best Red Sox Blog -- Vote for JoS! Vote once a day until February 14.

5 comments:

Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

Evil Bert, ha. Anybody else think he looks a little like Tek from far away?

allan said...

I must note that Benjamin coined Evil Bert.

(As long as he does not hit like Tek, I don't care what he looks like.)

tim said...

SASAHEB?

(eyebrow) [sic]

Pokerwolf said...

Love the Evil Bert nickname! Hahaha!