August 1, 2006

Got NESN Pregame?

Beth at Cursed to First has the news:
It should also be noticed that this tremendous post on Joy of Sox was referenced by Gordon Edes on NESN's pregame show tonight. A proud day of enhanced credibility for bloggers everywhere. Kudos to Edes for revealing his source, too -- and giving credit where credit was due, even if it was to a "late-night fanboy" as the CHB likes to refer to bloggers.
One of you nuts must have taped the pregame. (Get thee to Youtube.) I have some goodies for anyone who has a recording.

5 comments:

Peter N said...

Wow---I just read Edes article, and I was proud for you! Well done. Good catch Beth!

allan said...

Woody?

I sure hope Edes didn't say that.

Rebecca said...

what article, peter? I thought it was just the pre-game, which I ::cringe:: can't get.

Peter N said...

Right here, Rebecca http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2006/08/02/varitek_out_at_least_a_month/?page=2


Take care.

Peter N said...

And don't cringe! Have a great summer.